(& INTERNATIONAL LIMITED WARRANTY EXTENSION)
My IWC provides you with some benefits in relation to your IWC Schaffhausen watch, including amongst others the possibility to apply for an extension of the original IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty (the “Warranty Extension”). Each of your IWC Schaffhausen watches may benefit from the Warranty Extension where the original guarantee applies and where you make a corresponding application under My IWC.
In case of successful application for a Warranty Extension under My IWC, your IWC Schaffhausen watch will benefit from an extension of the original IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty for a maximum of 6 years. Please note that the overall duration of the IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty cannot exceed 8 years for any reason whatsoever. The Warranty Extension applies to your IWC Schaffhausen watch and may be enjoyed by any subsequent purchaser or gift recipient of the watch. You may check at any time the expiry date of the IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty, as extended and applicable to your IWC Schaffhausen watch by consulting your watch profile in your IWC Schaffhausen customer account or by calling a IWC Schaffhausen call center.
The terms and conditions, exclusions, limitations and requirements of the original 2-year IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty, shall apply, and continue to apply, for the whole duration of the IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty, including the maximum 6-year extension term. A copy of the original 2-year IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty is available on www.iwc.com. Nothing in these terms and conditions of My IWC or the original 2-year IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty affects your rights as a consumer under applicable local law.
You can apply for the Warranty Extension at any time during your participation in My IWC whilst your original 2-year IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty is still valid.
Your participation in My IWC, your entitlement to any of its benefits, including without limitation any Warranty Extension, may be denied by IWC Schaffhausen at its sole discretion for any reason, including without limitation:
- if you are not duly registered as a participant in My IWC;
- if your participation in My IWC is cancelled for any reason whatsoever either by IWC Schaffhausen or you;
- if you do not opt-in to receive marketing information when applying for a Warranty Extension or refuse to provide additional information and/or related documentation about your purchase (e.g., purchase invoice, original IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty, etc.);
- if you apply for Warranty Extension and the reference number of your IWC Schaffhausen watch does not correspond to the original reference number as recorded by IWC Schaffhausen;
- if you apply for Warranty Extension outside the original 2-year IWC Schaffhausen International Warranty period;
- if you apply for Warranty Extension and your watch is not eligible for Warranty Extension because it is for example a “not for sale” watch according to IWC Schaffhausen records (such as a prototype, etc.); or
- if you are not a bona fide final customer or in case of abuse.
IWC Schaffhausen may cancel your participation in My IWC and/or the Warranty Extension for the same reasons that would entitle it to a denial, and for other reasons in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. If you decide to cancel your participation, you may do so at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 18 years or older to register for My IWC. Individuals 13 years of age or older, but under the age of 18 must obtain their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent prior to registration. Upon registration, you agree that you are over the age of 18 (or if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your parent or legal guardian has consented), and you agree to be bound by these terms.
My IWC is limited to individuals only and to one account per individual. Your participation in My IWC may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, anyone else. In the event of any abusive or fraudulent activity related to My IWC, and/or a violation of its terms, as determined by IWC Schaffhausen in its sole discretion, we reserve the right to make any adjustments to, including termination of, your benefits under My IWC.
IWC Schaffhausen reserves the right to modify or restrict any aspect of My IWC (including its services and/or benefits) without notice. Any such changes would be stated in an updated version of these terms on our website.
My IWC is a courtesy of IWC Schaffhausen.