Last updated October 2017
1. Members acknowledge that IWC has the right to enforce and modify these Terms at its sole discretion from time to time. The revised Terms will take effect for all Members as of the date of posting and Members must check for modifications to the Terms on a regular basis. Members’ acceptance of the modified Terms will be confirmed by the continued use of the forum.
2. As part of the registration process, Members will need to create an account including a username and password. It is each Member’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided is accurate, not misleading, and related to that Member. Members cannot create an account or username and password using the name or information of another person, or using words that are protected as trade marks, or any terms that are vulgar, obscene or otherwise inappropriate. Members may in their sole discretion determine through their Privacy Settings whether other Members may contact them directly by email.
3. Generally speaking, these Terms simply require respect, good manners and a little common sense. However, if Members do not accept the Terms, their further participation in the forum will be prohibited. IWC reserves the right to terminate, without prior notice, a Member’s access to the forum or to any members-only area of the website.
4. The purpose of the forum is to promote meaningful discussion and exchange information about IWC products in a collegial atmosphere. All Member postings shall be relevant and of an informational nature and for informational purposes only. Inappropriate or disruptive posts, as determined at IWC’s and/or the Moderator sole discretion, may be blocked or removed with or without notice.
6. IWC accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on the forum by Members and disclaims all warranties with regard to information posted on the forum. In no event shall IWC be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or damages of any kind whatsoever, resulting from loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on the forum.
7. Members will include their full name or pseudonym in all messages posted to discussions, but will not include other personal information about themselves or anyone else, such as their address, telephone number, email address or place of work. Members will not represent themselves as other persons.
8. Members will not make multiple postings on any subject in such a way as to be likely to discourage others from posting their own comments. Members will also refrain from making disruptive or provocative posts designed to upset other Members or to provoke arguments or heated exchanges and Members will not respond to posts in a way that may upset or cause distress to others.
9. Members will not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal information or material, and will not use the forum in any illegal manner. In particular, Members will refrain from posting anything that might be construed as vulgar, obscene, offensive or pornographic in nature, and will refrain from direct or indirect personal attacks, insults, harassment or threats, hate speech, discussion, incitement or instructions relating to illegal activity, infringement of others’ legal rights (including trademark, copyright, or privacy rights), slander or defamation, false or inaccurate statements, or violent or abusive content.
10. Members will not use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon trade marks, copyright, service marks, certification marks, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such rights without the permission of such owners. Furthermore, Members will refrain from posting any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
11. By posting material, the posting Member warrants and represents that it owns the intellectual property with respect to such material, has received permission from the rights holder, or that the material is in the public domain. The posting Member further warrants and represents that it otherwise has the full and unencumbered right to post such material and that such posting will not infringe any rights or interests of others. In addition, the posting Member grants IWC and other Members of the forum a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and more generally use such information or material in any manner, without payment to the posting Member.
12. The forum will be moderated by a Forum Moderator. The Forum Moderator will provide articles to enrich the forum and responses to certain posts. To help balance the discussion between a diverse community of Members, the Forum Moderator may decide to remove certain posts.
13. The forum will not be used in any manner that violates antitrust or unfair competition or other legislation prohibiting anticompetitive practices. In particular, Members will not post any information regarding specific prices or fees charged or paid, and will not post any information concerning prices, pricing practices, discounts, or other terms or conditions of sale either obtained by or offered to another entity relating to IWC products.
14. Commercial use or any other unauthorized use of the forum is prohibited. Members may not use the forum to solicit or conduct business, including the direct or indirect marketing of products, including watches or related items, businesses, dealers, websites, services or events, in any manner. The forum may not be used to provide information, materials, products, or services in exchange for compensation of any kind.
15. Disputes and arguments between Members will not be brought into the forum and should be resolved privately. Personal issues relating to watch purchases and service transactions should also be resolved privately and must not be aired on the forum for redress or publicity relating to such disputes.
16. Members agree to indemnify IWC against all damages, costs and expenses that may be incurred by IWC as a result of that Member’s breach of these Terms.
For any queries or complaints about the Forum, please contact email@example.com