a. Phase 1: “Join my team”
18. Register during the Entry Period (exclusively) on https://iracing-esports-sim-challenge.com/ by:
- selecting George Russell team or Jarno Opmeer team (individually a Team);
- submitting your contact details (first name, last name, email address, age range), your Instagram handle and your country of residence; and
- agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions after.
19. Once registered, you will receive a one-time-use IWC free trial activation code by email (the IWC Code).
- The IWC free trial includes:
- a three (3) month free access to iRacing;
- USD 20 credit note to purchase and download the “Silverstone Grand Prix Track”;
- access to the standard package of iRacing tracks;
- access to the standard package of cars; and
- the right to use for the purpose of the Contest the Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance Car.
21. You then need to sign up to iRacing on https://www.iracing.com/membership/ by using the IWC Code in order to create an iRacing ID (of a three (3) month validity period) (should you not already have one, in which case you may use the one you already have), purchase and download the “Silverstone Grand Prix Track”. To do so, you will be required to insert your credit card details for download purposes only, no fees will be charged.
22. To allow IWC to keep track of your performance during the Fastest Lap Lead Challenges, you are required to share your iRacing ID with IWC upon IWC request (by email) once the IWC Code is received and in any event before participating in the warm-up events as described in the following paragraph. Should you not share your iRacing ID within the indicated period, your participation in Phase 2: “Join the party” will not be retained irrespective of your results during the Fastest Lap Lead Challenges.
23. Sign in on iRacing on https://members.iracing.com/membersite/login.jsp with your iRacing ID to take part in one (1) or both of the following warm-up events:
- Fastest Lap Lead Challenge 1 from 10 October 2022, 8 am (UTC+1) until 15 October 2022, 23:59 pm (UTC+1).
- Fastest Lap Lead Challenge 2 from 24 October 2022, 8 am (UTC+1) until 28 October 2022, 11:59 pm (UTC+1).
24. During the Fastest Lap Lead Challenges, you will have the possibility to practice your racing skills as many time as you wish to score your best lap time by the use of the virtual Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance Car exclusively.
25. The recorded fastest lap as well as the name of each participant will be published within the iRacing game at the completion of each Fastest Lap Lead Challenge.
26. Only one (1) entry per participant is authorised. Furthermore, anyone found to be using multiple accounts will be disqualified without any notice.
27. Within two (2) days from the end of the Fastest Lap Lead Challenge 2, the Winners of Phase 1 (as defined below) will be notified by IWC by email.
28. Each Winner of Phase 1 (as defined below) will have seven (7) days to respond to IWC’s email with the information requested by IWC including their confirmation to participate in Phase 2: “Join the party”. If no answer is received by IWC within the indicated timeframe, the winner will automatically be disqualified definitely from the Contest without further notice.
b. Phase 2: “Join the party”
29. The Winners of Phase 1 (as defined below) will be invited to attend and participate in Phase 2: “Join the party” hosted by IWC in Battersea London at the IWC Boutique on 8 December 2022.
30. The Attendees (as defined below) will also be invited to attend only (excluding any participation) with a guest Phase 2: “Join the party” hosted by IWC in Battersea London at the IWC Boutique on 8 December 2022.
31. Each Winner of Phase 1 and Attendee (both as defined below) that has confirmed his/her participation in and/or attendance to (as applicable) Phase 2: “Join the party” will receive an allowance of GBP 500 (the Allowance). The Allowance may be spent for related travel and accommodation reservations exclusively which shall be organised by IWC or any affiliated company exclusively.
32. The Winners of Phase 1 will remain during Phase 2: “Join the party” in the same team (George Russell or Jarno Opmeer) as chosen when they registered to the Contest.
33. In addition to the Winners of Phase 1, two (2) additional participants qualified for Phase 2: “Join the party”, following an IWC in-store contest held in an IWC boutique, will participate in Phase 2: “join the party” (individually a Rookie Racer). One (1) Rookie Racer will be part of each Team.
34. The Seven (7) Races:
- Seven (7) races, each of the same determined period of time, will be organised during Phase 2: “Join the party”.
- IWC will designate one (1) member of each Team to compete against each other during each of these seven (7) races.
- The participants in each of these seven (7) races will be different each time so that all the members of each team have the opportunity to race once.
- The winner of each race will be the participant who performs the fastest time during the race.
- The winner Team of Phase 2: “Join the party” will be the Team composed of the winners of at least four (4) out of the seven (7) races (the Winner Team).
35. The losing team will be referred to as the Runner-up Team for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
36. The Final Race:
- Following the seven (7) races, an eighth and final race will be organised in which the participants who have performed the two (2) fastest times during the previous seven (7) races, irrespective of the Team they are part of, will compete against each other (the Final Race).
- The participant with the fastest time performed during the Final Race will be the winner of the Contest (The Winner).
37. Further details related to proceedings of Phase 2: “Join the party” will be communicated to each confirmed attendee and participant which shall include the time schedule of the Phase 2: “Join the party”.
38. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, each attendee and participant in Phase 2: “Join the party” agrees to comply with any and all instructions related to the various races and the use of the racing simulators displayed at the IWC Boutique and used for the purposes of this Contest during Phase 2: “Join the party”.