We partnered with Global-e, a third-party service acting as your seller-on-record, so you can buy and ship your IWC Schaffhausen products worldwide. We are shipping globally to the following countries: Cyprus, Estonia, Slovenia, Norway, Indonesia, Philippines.
1. CONSUMER CANCELLATION RIGHTS – EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) ONLY
1.1. If you are a Consumer and a resident of a member state of the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Norway ("EEA"), you have a “cooling-off” right to cancel your Order subject to the provisions set out below. This right is not affected by any separate returns policy in these Terms.
1.2. The “cooling-off” cancellation period will expire after 14 days after the day of delivery.
1.3. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Global-e of your decision to cancel your Order by a clear statement (made through the help center portal available here (https://www.service.global-e.com). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. You may use the model cancellation form at the end of this document, but it is not obligatory.
1.4. There is NO right to cancel Orders for the supply of:
- Goods made to your specifications or which are clearly personalised. This includes, without limitation, products that that have been personalized in any way or otherwise made for you with bespoke specifications. This includes, without limitation, products that have been engraved or embossed. These products cannot be returned to us for refund from IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN.
- Writing instruments that have been filled with ink, as well as bottles and refills that have been opened;
- Fragrance and aerosols;
- Goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- Newspapers, periodicals or magazines (excluding subscriptions);
- Sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt
1.5. Only the buyer will be entitled to receive a refund of the purchase price. In no event will a person who has received the product as a gift (i.e. a “Gift Recipient”) be entitled to receive a refund. If you are a Gift Recipient and wish to return a product, please contact us to discuss your options.
1.6. You lose the right to cancel Orders for the supply of:
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery; or
- Sealed audio or video recordings or software if unsealed after delivery.
1.7. If you do have the right to cancel, the following instructions apply:
- If you duly cancel, we will reimburse to you payments received from you, including the Delivery Costs where you are charged (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- In the event of defective Merchandise, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you including the Delivery Costs.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of handling by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We will refund you within 14 days from receipt of your cancellation, but we can delay refunding you if we have not received the Merchandise or evidence that you have returned the Merchandise. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- Depending on your geography, when payment was routed through Global-e Australia Pty Ltd., our affiliate, refund shall be made accordingly.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over us, as per the instructions provided to you through the help centre portal (available here https://www.service.global-e.com) when you make your request. You must act without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
1.8. You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
2. RETURNS POLICY (ALL CUSTOMERS, EXCLUDING FAULTY AND PERSONALISED MERCHANDISE)
2.1. The Returns Policy applies to all customers. This policy does not apply to faulty or personalised Merchandise.
2.2. It is in addition to, and does not affect, the separate legal right of cancellation which is available only to EEA Consumers in some circumstances as explained above.
2.3. Please note, that, in the case of returns, even though you will be returning Merchandise directly to us, returns (including whether you have a right to return Merchandise) are nevertheless restricted by any applicable terms and conditions of the returns policy of IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN ("IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN Return Policy").
2.4. The IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN Return Policy requires that:
- The Merchandise must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), as well as with the original IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN box and delivery package, including all accessories and documents.
- For example, timepiece bracelets that have been adjusted at your request must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package. IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN reserves the right not to accept any return if the Merchandise shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund accordingly. If you have received free items as part of your order, they must be returned with the Merchandise.
- All returns will be subject to strict Quality Control (“QC”) by IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN to ensure that the returned products satisfy these requirements. If the products do not meet QC standards, IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN will refuse the return, and the products will be returned to you. If the returned product satisfies QC, we will proceed with the applicable refund.
2.5. Failure to comply with these Conditions of Sale will entitle us to refuse the returned product and send it back to you, at your own cost.
2.6. However, despite the provisions of any IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN Return Policy, in order to return Merchandise, you must request from us a return merchandise authorisation ("RMA") within 14 days if you are based in the European Union or if you are based in the rest of the world, within 30 days, from the date the Order was placed (even if IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN Return Policy specifies a longer period) and ship the return Merchandise to us promptly upon receipt of the RMA. Returned Merchandise that was used or damaged by you or where the original packaging of such Merchandise has been opened will not be accepted.
- If you wish to return Merchandise under Global-e’s Returns Policy, you must first contact Global-e through the help centre portal available here (https://www.service.global-e.com) in order to obtain an RMA.
- Global-e will then contact you within a reasonable time to confirm whether the Return Policy of the applicable IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN entitles you to return the Merchandise. If Global-e decides that you are so entitled, we will provide you with instructions concerning return shipment, including an RMA number which you must include in the return package ("RMA Instructions"). Upon receipt of the returned Merchandise by Global-e and/or IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN (as applicable) and confirmation that it has been returned in accordance with the applicable requirements, Global-e will reimburse you for the actual paid price of the returned Merchandise.
- If you have paid Import Charges in connection with your Order (either pre-paid at Checkout or paid upon receipt of the Order directly to the applicable authority), you acknowledge that (a) you must seek reimbursement directly from the applicable authority in your country, (b) it will be your sole responsibility to claim such Import Charges back from the applicable authority in your country, and (c) Global-e cannot guarantee that such claim will be successful. If you have pre-paid Import Charges through at Checkout, upon your written request we may exert appropriate efforts to assist you in obtaining reimbursement of such Import Charges.
Any initial Delivery Costs paid by you in connection with the Order are reimbursable or refundable. However, any delivery and clearance costs incurred by you when returning Merchandise are non-reimbursable or refundable other than in the event of defective Merchandise where we will reimburse you the cost of any delivery costs. Return deliveries are at your risk and we therefore advise you to use a courier service offering a tracking number, and to take out adequate insurance to cover the cost of the goods in transit.