Aquatimer Chronograph Edition “Galapagos Islands”
Stainless steel with vulcanized rubber-coating case, Automatic, self-winding, Diameter 45.0 mm, Black dial with luminescence, Black rubber strap with IWC-patented quick-change system, Strap width 22.0 mm.
IWC Schaffhausen goes beyond engineering precision timepieces to ensuring we do so in a responsible and sustainable way - ENGINEERING BEYOND TIME
- Stainless steel with vulcanized rubber-coating case
- Diameter 45.0 mm
- Height 16.9 mm
- Screw in crown
- Water resistance 30.0 bar
- 89365 Calibre
- IWC-manufactured movement
- Automatic, self-winding
- 68 hours Power Reserve
- Frequency 28'800 VPH (4 Hz)
- 294 Components
- 36 Jewels
- Côtes de Genève
- Small hacking seconds
- IWC bracelet quick-change system
- Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Date display
- Mechanical external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system
- Flyback function
- Chronograph function with minutes and seconds
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Standard: 5-7 business days* Express: 2 business days* Urgent: next business day **
You may also choose to pick-up your purchase in one of our selected Boutiques, which can be chosen during the checkout. In this case, you will be notified by email when your order is ready for collection.
30 days, Phone only, Exc. Custom items, Gifts over phone only, ret/exch. Shipping fees: IWC
FIND A BOUTIQUE
Would you like to visit us? Find the IWC boutique or service centre that is closest to your location.
Register to become a member of my IWC and benefit from a 6-year extension to the standard 2-year international limited warranty.